Business Development Office Administrator
CW Fishing Supplies is a dynamic, forward-thinking and fast-growing company which is looking to expand. Our latest role is for a Business Development Office Administrator, Read below if you’re interested.
Salary: Dependant on experience £8.85-10.10
Casual worker, Part-Time (16 hours+)
MUST HAVE FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE
As a Business Development Office Administrator, your daily tasks and responsibilities would include but are not be limited to:
- Answering customer queries via e-mail, social media, online store, in person and over the phone following our customer charter
- Processing orders and payments using our in house stock system and ensuring all orders are processed the same day
- Ensuring our customers receive a first-class service at all times, from placing their order to receiving it
- Placing orders with suppliers and run a daily report showing stock replenishment levels and re-order as necessary
- Add new products to our online store when required using our web development programme
- Any other administrative duties as requested
- Any previous administrative experience is beneficial but not essential
- Dealing with customers on a day to day basis
- Computer skills are essential
- Answering the phone In a polite and prompt manner
- Interest in fishing would be an advantage
- Working well In a team as well as using your own initiative
- Punctual, professional approach at all times
If your interested, please send a cover letter and your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state you current/last salary when applying.
We will ensure we respond to every applicant.