PART-TIME WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR
We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining our e-commerce website.
In order to be suitable for the role, you must have a background in website maintenance, as well as knowledge and experience using wordpress and woocommerce programmes.
Going forward, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring our e-commerce website is running up to date and all products have the correct images and description
- Working together with the retail section and suppliers, ensuring stock availability and levels are correct at all times
- Progress the website with fresh contents, blogs and features on anglers, deals and products
- Make sure all plug-ins are updated daily and any technical issues are resolved in the quickest time possible
- Ensuring prices of products are updated daily with new reports showing the correct RRP
- Develop the backend of the website, researching what new programmes and software is on the market.
Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in WordPress, Magneto and Woocommerce.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Work well in a team, as well as independently.
Your place of work will be in Luton.
Please send your cover letter, CV and your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.